- This event has passed.
June 12 @ 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
We hope this message finds everyone and their families in good health and in the mercy of Allah. Santa Rosa Masjid administration is happy to announce the reopening of our Masjid starting with the Jummah prayer this Friday (June 12th, 2020). This is a partial reopening which will start with the Jummah prayer and daily Fajr and Isha prayer in sha Allah.
To comply with the California Department of Public Health and to ensure the safety of our community, below are some guidelines (but not limited to) that every attendee must follow:
- Until further announcements, only adult men are being invited to attend the jamah.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Masjid at this time. Women and elderlies over the age of 60 are being requested not to attend until overall situation is back to normal.
- Under no circumstances, if you are experiencing any symptoms such as higher temperature, headache, sneezing, coughing, aches whether it is from a flu or allergies, DO NOT ATTEND.
- Attendees must wear face mask at all times and always maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from each other. Mask not appropriately placed or any sign of coughing or sneezing will result in request to leave.
- Please come to the Masjid with Udu and refrain from using the bathrooms except for emergencies.
- Bring your own prayer rug to place at the designated spot in the prayer hall and take the rug with you when leaving the Masjid
- Shoes must be placed in a plastic bag and kept with the attendee. Do not place shoes in the shoe rack.
- Entry to the Masjid is from the large door and the side door that are near the parking lot.
- Exit from the Masjid is from the front area door that is towards the street.
- Traffic flows are marked with yellow arrows on the floor, please follow the directions.
- When entering the Masjid, please remove your shoes and place them in the plastic bag, walk into the prayer hall and take a marked spot in the front, place your prayer rug and be seated.
- At the end of the salah, nearest person to the exit leaves first and the rest follows maintaining distance. Do not rush to get out, be patient.
- For Jummah, Arabic khutbah will start at 1:15 sharp and the translation at 1:30 with Jamah held at 1:45 sharp.
Please be on time because we want to avoid back and forth foot traffic during salah.
Your compliance and cooperation with the above-mentioned guidelines are appreciated to ensure everyone’s safety. We will be offering online training for everyone prior to Friday; please attend. There will also be volunteers working at the door to guide you, please cooperate with their guidance.
Thank you and we look forward to praying together in the Masjid.