*Two Eid Prayers @ ISSR Masjid*
The moon was not sighted today. Eid al Fitr 1442 is on Thursday, May 13, 2021, the first day of Shawwal 1442 AH.
We are glad to announce that we are going to hold *TWO* Eid Salahs, In sha Allah.
Please find the details below:
|Venue:||Islamic Society of Santa Rosa (ISSR)|
|Date:||13th May 2021|
|Spots available:||78 (includes 28 for women) - on a first-come basis for each salah|
|Who are allowed:||Men, Women & Children (12 years old and above)|
|Eid Salah - 1:|
|Salah:||8:20 AM, followed by the Khutbah.|
|Eid Salah - 2|
|Salah:||9:20 AM, followed by the Khutbah.|
In order to provide as much protection as possible, the following rules will be applied at our Masjid:
- Face masks must be worn in order to enter the Masjid.
- Social distancing rules must be applied at all times.
- No food or drinks will be allowed inside the Masjid or anywhere on the premises of the Masjid.
- Please help us implement this rule by not bringing any food or drinks to the Masjid to share. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in regards to this matter.
- One is allowed to bring his/her own personal water bottle as long as they are not shared with others and not left behind at the Masjid.
- Please remember to take your personal water bottle with you when leaving the Masjid.
- Finally, we ask Allah to accept our salah, fasting, zakah, sadaqah and save us all from the hellfire.
Jazakumu Allahu Khairan in advance for your cooperation.